Head of ESG Quantitative Solutions
- Joined AXA IM in May 2007 as a quantitative analyst.
- Worked as a strategist for Exane BNP Paribas from June 2001 to April 2007.
- Joined Dexia Asset Management in 1999 where she spent two years as an equity strategist in the Global Asset Allocation Strategy department.
- Economist/Quantitative Analyst at Banque CPR.
- Degree and a post-graduate diploma in mathematical Economics and Econometrics from the University of Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne.
- Holds an MA in Economics from the University of Paris Panthéon Sorbonne and EHESS (Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales), 1995.