Why Sustainable Equity
Our Sustainable Equity strategy seeks to generate sustainable long-term returns for clients, while mitigating equity market risk:
- Designed to avoid exposure to poorly compensated equity risk
- Diversifies intelligently - not market capitalisation weighted
- Low volatility - relative to the standard global equity universe
- Forward looking, outcome-focused approach
- Relatively low cost - relentless focus on minimising fees/transaction costs
- Transparent – a sophisticated yet straightforward solution that facilitates performance and risk understanding.
Why invest in AXA IM's Sustainable Equity strategy?
Through our advanced factor investing, we offer investors a potentially better way to invest in equities than traditional passive or low volatility approaches:
Harnesses Rosenberg Equities' detailed fundamental analysis and proprietary factor insights
10+ years' experience managing outcome-oriented, global portfolios that target desirable fundamental features*
An effective blend of factor exposures, Low Volatility and Quality, to help deliver robust performance over full economic cycles
Fully integrated ESG to help deliver sustainable long-term value.
Potential risks associated with this strategy
- Market risk and risk of loss of invested capital
- Equity risks
- Risks linked to global investments
- Risk linked to Systematic Method and Model
22 July 2019
Global Factor Views
The global economy continues to deliver modest growth on the back of a resilient US. Elsewhere, macroeconomic data has been disappointing, with the Eurozone, UK and China all showing signs of weaknes ...
09 July 2019
Diversity in Earnings Calls
In this note we analyse quarterly earnings calls for evidence of commitment to and progress in creating diversity.
14 June 2019
Coal phase out: The investment case
Coal has no meaningful role to play when it comes achieving the goals of the 2015 Paris Agreement. Right now, it remains an important part of the energy mix, fuelling base-load power stations across ...